Known by his stage name Robert Miles, one of the hit songs that most people remember is "Children".
For me also a good time, I was probably in my last year of junior high school. One version of the promotional video features a little girl sitting in the back seat of the family car, presumably on a summer trip somewhere in Europe.
Guess what? When I was a child I spent part of my summer school holidays in northern Italy, near Switzerland, in a mountain village where my grandfather's family lived before going to France. Many memories, especially for people who spent long days in the car during their childhood to reach their vacation spot.
We find the magical atmosphere of the "endless" journey by car:
- appreciate the landscape with urban settings in the middle of the city or nature on mountain roads
- get busy as best as you can by reading a book or doing randsome activities
- get bored and have fun with the glass by making faces or drawings with the fog on the windows
- get tired and then fall asleep - rest time for our parents
- do your best and be patient with sweets such as ice cream or candy
- and many more...